Friday, November 27, 2009

death is coming

Now I love my gaming consoles more then I would like to admit (a lot more). When onlive was announced it has started to make me think of the future of gaming. Onlive is a service that will let you play games but the games hardware is on a server somewhere. Which means you (when I say you I’m revering to me) will never have to buy a console again. Upgrades to graphics, audio and speed will be at no cost to me. I think this will affect the pc market first then the consoles later. The first think most people think when they are going to get a new game on their pc is will this run on my pc or not. That way of thinking will be a think of the past. I want this really bad because there are so many games that come out that I will not get because I got this console and not that one. The death of the console is coming I just want to know if anyone will show up to the funeral
Video blog: http://mrrhey.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment